StarWalk Dog Monitor
It’s hard to know exactly if our pooches are getting the exercise they need, and it can also be a bit of a worry that we might be overworking them once they start getting a little along in age. This is why a device such as the SkyWalk Monitor is an absolute must for any dog owner wanting to ensure that their dog is getting the correct amount of activity in their day. It’s affordable, easy to fit around any collar, and your beloved will not feel as though you are punishing them with a cumbersome neck brace.
The device lights up in increments of 20% to show how much activity your dog has (or has not) made in his or her day, and can be programmed for each dog’s specific needs. Once all of the six lights are lit up, you know that your dog has reached ( or in some cases exceeded) the limit for that day.
The Skywalk monitors all of the following:
- Pedometer – measuring total amount of steps
- Calorie counter – measuring the amount of calories burned
- Amount of time active!
- The activity type (whether low or high impact)
- The distance traveled
- Your dog’s temperature
Dog Pacer Mini Treadmill
You love your pooch, but you live in the city, your apartment is not the size of a palace, and you often feel bad that you don’t have a garden for her to run around in. If this is how you feel, you are not alone. Many of use leave to work feeling guilty that our dogs are home inside all day. As long as you can still take your dog out on most days, even if just for a small walk, you no longer have to worry that your walks are not long enough with this little piece of equipment around.
Man’s best friend can now get all the exercise he or she needs with this Dog Pacer Mini Treadmill. It’s a great treadmill, made for small apartments, and especially for small dogs in need of additional exercise and activity in their lives. The treadmill will take up to 55 pounds, and can even be taken with you on vacation. It’s easy to carry, light and portable, so your dog will never again be a couch potato.
The main features of the treadmill are:
- The treadmill can take dogs up to 55 lbs
- The treadmill weighs a small 49 pounds
- Dimensions: 42” (L) x 21.5” x 8.2” (H)
- Running space: 36.6” (L) x 16”
- The angle of treadmill is 4.5 degrees
- Unique foldable design allowing for easy storage
The treadwheel is a fun and healthy option for your beloved pet to become acquainted with! Many pets love the treadwheel and will even play around on it when you are away from home. It’s a great boredom-killer while they impatiently await your return home!
Why invest in a treadwheel you might wonder? Well, apart from the fact that your pooch will probably find it a fun toy and love playing on it, the most important reason is actually for the health and exercise benefits it will give your pet. Many of us work all day, and we simply do not have the time to take our best friends on the long walks they deserve, but this does not mean that they should be stuck in a small apartment lying around all day. With the treadwheel you can be sure that they will be getting all the exercise they need, and you will not have to feel bad about cutting your walks short when you are super busy. What’s great about the treadwheel, is that it is nicely cushioned to protect your darling’s little paw pads as he runs and pants his way to a healthy lifestyle.
- Safe and stable for dogs up to 25 lbs
- Running space: 40”(D) x 12”
- Dimensions: 44” (H) x 30” (D) x 40”
- Surface mat for cushioned comfort (paw protection)
- Leash-free exercise
- No need for assistance, dogs can use Treadwheel on their own
- Training door
- Easy to clean
- Mildew resistant and UV Resistant (for outdoor or indoor use)
- Made in the USA
Dogtread Medium Dog Treadmill
As we all know, big dogs need lots of big space to run around in, both for exercise, fun, and play. Now with the Dogtread Medium Dog Treadmill, your medium-sized pooch can get all the exercise he has been missing out on, without all the hassle of long walks or standing around the dog park for hours on end. This is not to say that walking should be taken out of the equation, but now that your pup can play on his very own treadmill, those walks can be shortened on those extra busy days when you just simply can’t fit it in.
Many of the dog treadmills out there are for smaller dogs, but now there is a solution for larger-sized dogs as well. In today’s busy and crowded world, we don’t often have a nice big backyard to offer our dogs, and with the amount of hours we work, time is also a factor when it comes to keeping them exercising regularly. Now your beloved can stay fit and healthy, as well as entertained, even if you are not at home. Many dogs reportedly play on their treadmills when their owners are at work, so it is nice to know that the treadmill won’t collect dust in the corner like your human treadmill! Dogs love the treadmill for its ability to relieve boredom, and simply because they can go for a good run and expend their energy whenever they feel the need to!
The wonderful features of the Dogtread Treadmill are many:
- Dimensions: 62” (L) x 24.5” (H) x 19.5”
- Running space: 47” (L) x 17”
- Can carry dogs up to 60 lbs
- Treadmill can be programmed for speed, time and distance
- Easy to store with collapsible canvas sides
- Easy to transport with large wheels
- Remote control
- Safety start and stop
- Safety cord
- Training guidelines included
- Approved by a reputable Electronic Testing Laboratory
- A+ Approved by the American Pet Associatiation
Petrun PR720F Dog Treadmill
Sometimes treadmills can be intimidating, especially for dogs with shorter legs, which is why this Petrun Treadmill is a great little piece of equipment for medium-sized dogs. If your dog is shy or anxious about getting on a treadmill, this one will be a breeze for them. As the treadmill has one of the lowest running platforms on the market, dogs can easily walk up onto it without any apprehension at all. There is also a silent drive system making it an extremely quiet machine, allowing your dog to feel relaxed during his or her exercising sessions. There is also a safety lock and wireless remote control for that extra bit of security.
If your dog does not get enough exercise, or if you are perhaps too busy to give him long enough walks, then a treadmill is a great addition to your home and lifestyle. Rather than sitting at home all day waiting for you to come home from work, your dog can now use up that excess energy, prevent boredom, and get fit, all at the same time! Treadmills are great for muscle toning and helping your dog to lose those few extra pounds so he or she can he as healthy as possible.
Features of the Petrun Treadmill are:
- Great for dogs weighing up to 132 lbs
- Dimensions: 70” (L) x 25” x 11” (H)
- Running space: 52” x 16”
- One of the lowest treadmill platforms on the market
- Silent driving system for quiet operation
- Easy storage with air cylinder auto-fold
- Possible to exercise dogs of different weight and size categories
- Remote control or manual control – you choose!
- Treadmill can be programmed for speed, time and distance
- Emergency safety stop
- Dog leash holder
- Speed from 0.6 – 7.5 MPH
Tinkle Turf Replacement Turf
If you only have a small outdoor area, or perhaps you are re-doing your outdoor area, Tinkle Turf is a great option for a potty area for your pooch. This replacement turf is certified lead-free and protected by anti-microbial and anti-fungal agents, that are safe for your dog, and will also keep the turf in tip top shape for as long as possible. Tinkle Turf is available in three different sizes, depending on how many dogs you have or the size of your dogs. A must have for those dogs who do not have an “official” potty area.
This is also the ideal aid to use when training your pet early on, or when traveling, in order to keep things under control when going out is not an option. The turf is soft to the touch, so you pup will most certainly enjoy using this area when he needs to. The large size Tinkle Turf is especially ideal for the following dog breeds: American Bulldogs, Boxers, Golden Retrievers, Labrador Retrievers, Siberian Huskies, and other dogs of similar sizes.
A few features and directions:
- Large Size Dimensions: 41 ¼” (L) x 28 5/8” x 1 1/4 “ (H)
- Certified lead-free
- Available in three sizes: small, medium and large
- Ideal for training, travel or home (indoor and outdoor)
- Realistic turf, soft to the touch, anti-microbial
- A convenient and portable dog potty – great for traveling!
- A great option for when going outside is not an option!